Skip to main content

There is Healing for you Today!


"the Holy Spirit did reply with an interesting statement. He said that the moment that I make a decision to follow the plan he has for my life - I would see the sickness fall off of me like an old coat! I received my miracle that very day and walked out of that hospital healed after a two year battle with the disease!"
I have been blessed to see many healing's while ministering in several places. One of my own personal miracles is a healing that I received in 2005 from Graves disease, which could have taken my life - it was then that God Called me into ministry, and it was then that i gave my life completely to him!

Recently in 2013, I experienced an attack on my body again as this sickness tried to resurface. While visiting the hospital the doctors saw evidence of the miracle that i received in 2005. Although I did suffer some memory loss from the attack, But God supernaturally restored my memory one day while i was cooking in the kitchen, i felt a surge of energy rush into the crown of my head... since then my health has been 100%. This expresses the importance of maintaining the miracles and healing we receive. "we must possess the faith and expectancy for the evidence of Gods Power to manifest fully in our lives. Remember an assumption is not faith!

I believe that God can perform miracles as heaven works divinely through doctors and within treatments and within surgery - we need to learn to cooperate with the "super" and the natural to experience the supernatural. We must also ask God for grace where we have neglected our health- and press in to maintain what God has given us. God is looking for people to walk with him, not just make a withdrawal from his anointing.

While in the hospital, in 2005 I asked God what I needed to do to see the manifestation of my healing. I realized that we have to do nothing, and that Jesus has already provided the fullness of our need through the cross! But the Holy Spirit did reply with an interesting statement. He said that the moment i make a decision to follow the plan he has for my life - I would see the sickness fall off of me like an old coat! I received my miracle that very day and walked out of that hospital healed after a two year battle with the disease!

Article By:
*Michael David Watson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I SAW Four POWERFUL P's being birthed amidst this Prophetic PRESIDENTIAL Election

This week God came into my car urgently and said  "Michael, pull out your notes I need you to write an article." He then began to show me that in the midst of injustices that will be OVERTURNED, and in the midst of HIS ANSWER to all of the current events in this season -  there are four things that you will be encouraged by that are going to take place within his church in the coming days. Again amidst this Prophetic Presidential hour, there are Four P's being birthed into the church that we will see in our lives in the coming season.  The Bible says that humility comes before honor (Prov 18:12) and if it's one thing that's apparently clear... There has definitely been a great deal of humbling among the prophetic and faith camps of the body of Christ upon recent events, and reports. But just as his word states, that humility comes before honor. So shall it be in the coming days! often humility is there to remind us, that even on both sides of our disag

SIGNS of Injustice Turning - Prophetic Foretelling - Nicholas Maduro Passing?

On the morning of December 20th, 2020 around 10am, I woke with visions and an audible voice that stated "Venezuela Incumbent Dies". This message startled me as I opened my eyes muttering exactly what I heard. It was a clear audible message, almost like a headline. There were no questions as to what I heard. I have no affiliation or interest in particular concerning Venezuela. Neither did I know what the word "incumbent" actually meant. Again I had no personal, political connection or interest to the subject in the context of my encounter. I only know what I heard. I began to pray and study the subject in order to gain a better context of what God might be doing or saying. This particular prophetic word took me outside of the comforts of my local vision,  to see the bigger picture from a worldview. Let's take a closer look as I unpack the revelation I believe I received from the startling three words I woke up to.  VENEZUELA If we took a trip overseas to Venezuel

WHEN GOD SUSPENDS OUR TIME!

PROPHETIC WORD OVER CORONA TODAY! | Four Powerful but simple things God is Saying to the Church!  WHEN GOD SUSPENDS OUR TIME! It is very apparent that God has allowed COVID-19 to cause the world to be still before him in this season. He has allowed our work & activities to be suspended, our games and parties to be suspended, our worldly rituals and celebrations to be suspended, our religious institutions and programs to be suspended and more. Some have said that not having church is not biblical & claim the scripture "do not forsake the assembling of ourselves together" (Hebrews 10:25) But if anything the church needed to be suspended most of all! This is a time to Reflect, Redirect, and  Collect ourselves for a shift from our plans - to God's plans. Often God will allow delays blockages and even shutdowns to get our attention! In many ways if we were to be honest the church has been too busy having church and not really hearing God's plans above our own. (Pr