Skip to main content

The City is In your Mouth! Prophetic Art & Word


I wrestled with the ideas for this painting this week. My prophetic art usually depicts beauty and Glory... Yet there has been such a fire & conviction burning in my heart that I have been unable to ignore. It's easy to get comfortable in our gifts and lose true intent, and lose God's purpose in what we are doing, especially after doing it for some time. As God gave me this Vision I began to re-evaluate what prophetic 
art really meant to me. I was reminded that Prophetic art expresses the true heart of God, prophetic art speaks, inspires, ignites, awakens, convicts and can be a voice to our nation our city and the church. 

Although there is great Glory in the church and although the kingdom of God is greatly alive in our midst, God's heart still breaks for a lost generation. And his voice it's still going Forth urging laborers into the field for a great harvest that is near. These are not laborers that work by the sweat of their brow, but they are laborers who work by faith equipped with the winnowing fork of the Word of God and prophetic fire in their mouth - Laborers with eyes to see and ears to hear what the spirit of the Lord is saying, Laborers with a mouth to speak boldly in a world where the truth has never been challenged like 
it has been today. And Laborers with a tongue to intercede on behalf of our sons and fathers and our daughters and mothers. If this is the largest harvest the church will ever see in this last day - then it will require the greatest deal of preparation. 

So In all of these things this painting does not depict beauty and Glory, instead it depicts where we are as a church, as a city and a nation right now in our present moment. God gave me an image of millions of people across our nation with their mouths shut - intercessors who have yet to intercede, defenders who have yet to defend, preachers who have yet to preach, worshippers who still have yet to release the sound of Gods trumpet in our land. I see a body with eyes but not seeing, with ears but not hearing what the spirit of the Lord is saying in this hour. There are many gifts among us that are covered, shutdown, and shut up - still yet to realize that their voice is significant. God is looking fervently for a mouthpiece, hands, and feet. I see artists, writers, musicians, actors, preachers, dancers, and many more as a part of a great awakening that will sweep across our nation, where prayer and the Prophetic 
are going to be released like never before! 

When I was a boy and God first began visiting me I had a vision that I was in a church filled with piles & piles of glasses, lenses, & contact boxes on the floor, ect. It was a mass move of God where eyesight, even nearsightedness, farsightedness and blindness was healed instantly upon entering church in that hour. Even as this move of healing was real & yet to come, God has also said to me "this is a sign that my church needs to see clearly and have their vision healed!" And that there would come a day where spiritual vision would be restored to the body like it never has been before. I believe we are living in that day! God is urging us to open our eyes and uncover our mouths, if we don’t - then many things destined in this hour will cease to be fulfilled. If God is speaking to you through this message and through this painting, ask yourself what have you been delaying to see, delaying to say, and delaying to do - because great breakthrough and revival for all of us is locked up in that very thing! 

OUR CITY 
(The mouth of the blindfolded Girl)
The Lord said to me "Our city is in our mouths." & others have said that 2019 is the year of the Decree. But even in that word - what we Cease to Decree, what we cease to say, what we cease to pray, and where we cease to intercede, is where God is unable to move… We must take our authority in Christ! Nothing in our cities will be handed over to us freely, but it is something we must take in the spirit by force - it is rightly ours! God has already given it to us - we just have to claim it and maintain it In Jesus Name! In doing so we open the doors of heaven for a perpetual supply of the spirit to be poured out into our homes, churches, businesses, workplaces, culture, and government in an entirely new way. The Holy Spirit and Revival desperately desires to rest upon Cleveland in a way that we have not welcomed it yet. Let us open our hearts, homes and churches for God to poor out his spirit in every avenue of our lives, let us give him access - even relinquishing the things that we have tried so much to hold onto ourselves. Its only in this that the control we have been fighting to keep will be broken, and out of the broken pieces of control true freedom in the spirit can be released! "The City is In your Mouth" 

NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER
PROPHETIC PAINTING 2019
"The City In Your Mouth!"
32in x 48in Acrylic & Graphite on Canvas
By: Michael David Watson, inspired by the Holy Spirit
All artwork is available for print and sale

Please Subscribe comment, like & share.
Michael D. Watson is the founder & pastor of The BreakOut Center Cleveland & MDW Ministries Inc. Called to release Gifts and preach the Gospel through the Prophetic Word & Creativity. Husband & Father of three, author of several books and Prophet Artist based in Cleveland Ohio Michael travels locally & abroad to meet the Call of God.
Contact & Booking: michaelwatsonministries@gmail.com
216.415.0877

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I SAW Four POWERFUL P's being birthed amidst this Prophetic PRESIDENTIAL Election

This week God came into my car urgently and said  "Michael, pull out your notes I need you to write an article." He then began to show me that in the midst of injustices that will be OVERTURNED, and in the midst of HIS ANSWER to all of the current events in this season -  there are four things that you will be encouraged by that are going to take place within his church in the coming days. Again amidst this Prophetic Presidential hour, there are Four P's being birthed into the church that we will see in our lives in the coming season.  The Bible says that humility comes before honor (Prov 18:12) and if it's one thing that's apparently clear... There has definitely been a great deal of humbling among the prophetic and faith camps of the body of Christ upon recent events, and reports. But just as his word states, that humility comes before honor. So shall it be in the coming days! often humility is there to remind us, that even on both sides of our disag

A Dangerous Prayer!

I despondently watched a drop of water roll all the way down the window as I laid prostrate across my fully reclined seat in my car over a lake early in the morning. I had been at the lake in my car all night trying to stay warm as the tears streamlined down my face like the same streaming rain that was soaking my windshield. An unfavorable fire kindled and burned so deep within me, a pain that was almost hard to endure sunk deeper and deeper into the pit my soul, "it was an egregious rejection" My eyes glazed over as if to be amiss  to all reality... I had lost everything! I lost all that I built up over the years, all that I aspired to be! My life as I knew it was destroyed, with what seemed to be no hope of restoration... Failure rung in my ears and disappointment seemed to become permanently branded on my forehead. I died that day like so many other days before it... and began getting to a point where I questioned how much more I had to suffer and how much more did I

SIGNS of Injustice Turning - Prophetic Foretelling - Nicholas Maduro Passing?

On the morning of December 20th, 2020 around 10am, I woke with visions and an audible voice that stated "Venezuela Incumbent Dies". This message startled me as I opened my eyes muttering exactly what I heard. It was a clear audible message, almost like a headline. There were no questions as to what I heard. I have no affiliation or interest in particular concerning Venezuela. Neither did I know what the word "incumbent" actually meant. Again I had no personal, political connection or interest to the subject in the context of my encounter. I only know what I heard. I began to pray and study the subject in order to gain a better context of what God might be doing or saying. This particular prophetic word took me outside of the comforts of my local vision,  to see the bigger picture from a worldview. Let's take a closer look as I unpack the revelation I believe I received from the startling three words I woke up to.  VENEZUELA If we took a trip overseas to Venezuel