Skip to main content

Jesus Wears WW"Y"D

While at work this past week feeling pressed about specific circumstances I was facing... I took a much needed break, to escape with God and get out of my own head. Finally away from the noise... away from the screen, and work flow. I found myself inquiring, "Lord, I don't know what to do..." I only want to do what you would do! If only I knew what you would do I would surely do it!! Jesus tell me what you would do In this situation!

Immediately I began to envision a rainbow colored rubber WWJD bracelet, and I began to remember the 90's when that particular trend was breaking out. It was a Christian statement to walk like Jesus would walk, do what Jesus would do, and to say what Jesus would say.
In the vision in my mind, the WWJD letters dramatically turned to WW"Y"D! Right away I knew that God was calling me higher and in addition to that, I knew God was calling "us" higher.

The Holy Spirit began to minister to me, as he said to me that he would rather the question be - what would "You" do. - I'm sure possibly that would be a bracelet that Jesus would wear! The entire encounter got me thinking about the creative anointing. I realized that God desires for us to become owners of our personal authority in him, that he is a creative God and made us in his image... but he has such a greater expectation for us than to be limited to the confines of living by a script. The Lord says "Do not simply ask what I would do, but ask yourself what "You" would do... "Surprise me," says God.



Just minutes after writing this very blog, God confirmed this particular word to me (2nd Corinthians 13:) In an article by Faith Marie Baczko: "Occupy the Revelation God Has Given You!"

Faith Writes: "How do we occupy the revelation of His Word for us? God spoke to my heart and said, "You decide!" There were times when I sought the Lord for details of His intentions for my life or the ministry He had given me, then I would get frustrated when I did not hear or could not understand His direction. I began to understand that as we grow in maturity in the stature of Christ, having our minds continually renewed, we become mothers and fathers of the faith, and God trusts us to make certain decisions. God trusts us to move in sync with Him, within His will, within the parameters of His Word and the revelations and visions He has given us for our lives.""You will also declare a thing, and it will be established for you, so light will shine on your ways"(Job 22:8)

I believe that when we shift into trusting God on a level of realizing that he trusts us also, we see the reality of a relationship and partnership with him in another dimension. A dimension where love and trust is reciprocated, and that type of consummation opens the door to the creative realm. Think about it, anywhere love and trust is reciprocated is a breeding ground for conception in the natural and the spiritual. Its the place where new life is birthed a place of multiplication. Its in this place that God can give us beyond what we may ask or think. A realm where there are no limits to where our faith can take us in him.

Greater Works!
“Believe me: I am in my Father and my Father is in me. If you can’t believe that, believe what you see—these works. The person who trusts me will not only do what I’m doing but even greater things, because I, on my way to the Father, am giving you the same work to do that I’ve been doing. You can count on it. From now on, whatever you request along the lines of who I am and what I am doing, I’ll do it. That’s how the Father will be seen for who he is in the Son. I mean it. Whatever you request in this way, I’ll do.
(John 14:11‭-‬14 MSG Paraphrased )

He so desires for us to wear the robe of our creative power and liberty in Him and begin to act as Sons and daughters and not Just clones of doctrine and works. Rather, he desires us to step into our destiny in a new age. We will never be able to do that by living in the shadows of the old. Creative power and liberties do not do away with the Word or add on-to it, but simply embodies its true form. It releases a spirit of discovering that we were apart of him in the beginning. Every new thing he does in us is a new thing we do in him, and every new thing we do "In Him" is a new thing he does in us! (1 John 4:13)

God Trusts Us!
To truly walk as Sons and Daughters of the King we must realize that he trusts us in his stead... He handed this thing to us and desires for us to partner with him, not to mimic him or try to recreate his life in our world but to become one with him and see what is born out of a brand new covenant between us & him in a new age... The same Word and revelation of Christ manifests itself in maturity as a new expression of the same redemption in every age, time and era... it bears the same roots and the same source but in each new place in history the spirit of God moves in New realities not old shadows. That says a lot about what this present day revival will look like! If we keep this present move of God in a box, not only will we limit his Grace... but we will fail to see our true potential In Him.

I want to end this blog on a controversial thinking point... and stretch the limits of my liberty in Him... please hear what the Spirit is saying!

The word of God is written in two covenants but really I believe God wants us to see it in three...
  1. The Old Testament (Covenant)
  2. The New Testament (Covenant)
  3. And The "You" Testament ( Covenant)
In the old testament God spoke of Christ through types and shadows, and in the old - the new is revealed and in the new the Old is Healed, as God stepped into our world and his Word was born flesh... In the "You" Testament God is calling on us to embrace the brand new thing he wants to birth out of our unique and one of a kind relationship with him!

~ With all that said—I prophesy that God will manifest himself in New ways in your midst... he will begin to do a new work in you this coming week, and I declare a new Grace in your relationship with Him that will anoint your devotion... don't be surprised if things begin to taste different - some old things may have already begun to taste bitter... In this - don't worry, he's changing your pallet. Yield to him in this season of transition!
*P.Michael David Watson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I SAW Four POWERFUL P's being birthed amidst this Prophetic PRESIDENTIAL Election

This week God came into my car urgently and said  "Michael, pull out your notes I need you to write an article." He then began to show me that in the midst of injustices that will be OVERTURNED, and in the midst of HIS ANSWER to all of the current events in this season -  there are four things that you will be encouraged by that are going to take place within his church in the coming days. Again amidst this Prophetic Presidential hour, there are Four P's being birthed into the church that we will see in our lives in the coming season.  The Bible says that humility comes before honor (Prov 18:12) and if it's one thing that's apparently clear... There has definitely been a great deal of humbling among the prophetic and faith camps of the body of Christ upon recent events, and reports. But just as his word states, that humility comes before honor. So shall it be in the coming days! often humility is there to remind us, that even on both sides of our disag

SIGNS of Injustice Turning - Prophetic Foretelling - Nicholas Maduro Passing?

On the morning of December 20th, 2020 around 10am, I woke with visions and an audible voice that stated "Venezuela Incumbent Dies". This message startled me as I opened my eyes muttering exactly what I heard. It was a clear audible message, almost like a headline. There were no questions as to what I heard. I have no affiliation or interest in particular concerning Venezuela. Neither did I know what the word "incumbent" actually meant. Again I had no personal, political connection or interest to the subject in the context of my encounter. I only know what I heard. I began to pray and study the subject in order to gain a better context of what God might be doing or saying. This particular prophetic word took me outside of the comforts of my local vision,  to see the bigger picture from a worldview. Let's take a closer look as I unpack the revelation I believe I received from the startling three words I woke up to.  VENEZUELA If we took a trip overseas to Venezuel

WHEN GOD SUSPENDS OUR TIME!

PROPHETIC WORD OVER CORONA TODAY! | Four Powerful but simple things God is Saying to the Church!  WHEN GOD SUSPENDS OUR TIME! It is very apparent that God has allowed COVID-19 to cause the world to be still before him in this season. He has allowed our work & activities to be suspended, our games and parties to be suspended, our worldly rituals and celebrations to be suspended, our religious institutions and programs to be suspended and more. Some have said that not having church is not biblical & claim the scripture "do not forsake the assembling of ourselves together" (Hebrews 10:25) But if anything the church needed to be suspended most of all! This is a time to Reflect, Redirect, and  Collect ourselves for a shift from our plans - to God's plans. Often God will allow delays blockages and even shutdowns to get our attention! In many ways if we were to be honest the church has been too busy having church and not really hearing God's plans above our own. (Pr