Skip to main content

DONALD TRUMP VISION AND FORETELLING - 2020 Election Prophecy

 DONALD TRUMP VISION AND FORETELLING JUST LAST NIGHT*

LAST NIGHT I stood in a dream - in a vision in front of a large wall... As a NON-Trump supporter approached the wall and proceeded to cut out two holes in the wall in the shape of two specific STATES in America... as I approached the wall and peeked through the holes - I saw DONALD TRUMP on the other side of the wall, as I simultaneously felt the heart of the NON-Trump supporter turn in favor of the current president. (I wrote this down in my journal.) It wasn't until later this morning when I began praying in tongues and interceding that the Lord moved on me to do some research concerning the current election. The Holy Spirit began to speak to me about the vision and began to give me the interpretation.
God showed me the presidential campaign down to two states... These particular states were formerly not in favor of President Trump - but in an un-predicted expectation and trend, the hearts of these states were turned in favor of Donald Trump. In the vision I felt tremendous favor upon him - I also perceived the election and outcome in the spirit for his win for a second term. This dream and vision were very significant for me because I rarely dream about the president and I am not very politically inclined - or biased concerning these topics. I truly do not have an opinion... However, I do know that God reveals what he's about to do to his prophets. This isn't the first time I've seen current events before they happen. In doing my research I did see that the election will be hinging on States that may or may not have been in favor of Trumps last election, also states that are predicted to be or not to be in favor of Trump this election, based on the current election map - two of which I saw in my vision.
I know this Vision might not line up for what many may want practically... But God doesn't move out of practicality, he moves by the spirit - in which the scripture declares that no man can tell where it comes or where it goes (John 3:8)... Meaning we must stand in faith and not in man's understanding. At the end of the day - I saw what I saw - and I felt in the spirit what I felt - and even as it may or may not have been my own personal ideal choice - I have clearly seen and felt God's favor upon Donald Trump in the Vision.
Please be in prayer - not for our opinion of what we might want... But for God's will to be done for America. With this information, I am going to be interceding on what's next for our country...
(Isaiah 55:8)
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD.
(Proverbs 19:21)
Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails.
(1 Samuel 16:7)
For the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.

QUESTION:
"Does this mean if people vote against the president then they are going against God??"

ANSWER:
I would definitely encourage everybody to be led by the spirit - and vote precisely how God moves on you to vote - God has a reason for everything! We may not see it or understand it in spite of the outcomes. I believe the vision is meant to stir our hearts for his perfect will in our nation.
"there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus" Romans 1:17

Please Share & Judge Wisely

*P. Michael David Watson
August 7th 2020 11:30 am

Michael David Watson is the founder & pastor of The BreakOut Center Cleveland & MDW Ministries Inc. Called to release Gifts and preach the Gospel through the Prophetic Word & Creativity. Husband & Father of three, author of several books and Prophet Artist based in Cleveland Ohio Michael travels locally & abroad to meet the Call of God.
Contact & Booking: michaelwatsonministries@gmail.com
216.415.0877

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I SAW Four POWERFUL P's being birthed amidst this Prophetic PRESIDENTIAL Election

This week God came into my car urgently and said  "Michael, pull out your notes I need you to write an article." He then began to show me that in the midst of injustices that will be OVERTURNED, and in the midst of HIS ANSWER to all of the current events in this season -  there are four things that you will be encouraged by that are going to take place within his church in the coming days. Again amidst this Prophetic Presidential hour, there are Four P's being birthed into the church that we will see in our lives in the coming season.  The Bible says that humility comes before honor (Prov 18:12) and if it's one thing that's apparently clear... There has definitely been a great deal of humbling among the prophetic and faith camps of the body of Christ upon recent events, and reports. But just as his word states, that humility comes before honor. So shall it be in the coming days! often humility is there to remind us, that even on both sides of our disag

SIGNS of Injustice Turning - Prophetic Foretelling - Nicholas Maduro Passing?

On the morning of December 20th, 2020 around 10am, I woke with visions and an audible voice that stated "Venezuela Incumbent Dies". This message startled me as I opened my eyes muttering exactly what I heard. It was a clear audible message, almost like a headline. There were no questions as to what I heard. I have no affiliation or interest in particular concerning Venezuela. Neither did I know what the word "incumbent" actually meant. Again I had no personal, political connection or interest to the subject in the context of my encounter. I only know what I heard. I began to pray and study the subject in order to gain a better context of what God might be doing or saying. This particular prophetic word took me outside of the comforts of my local vision,  to see the bigger picture from a worldview. Let's take a closer look as I unpack the revelation I believe I received from the startling three words I woke up to.  VENEZUELA If we took a trip overseas to Venezuel

WHEN GOD SUSPENDS OUR TIME!

PROPHETIC WORD OVER CORONA TODAY! | Four Powerful but simple things God is Saying to the Church!  WHEN GOD SUSPENDS OUR TIME! It is very apparent that God has allowed COVID-19 to cause the world to be still before him in this season. He has allowed our work & activities to be suspended, our games and parties to be suspended, our worldly rituals and celebrations to be suspended, our religious institutions and programs to be suspended and more. Some have said that not having church is not biblical & claim the scripture "do not forsake the assembling of ourselves together" (Hebrews 10:25) But if anything the church needed to be suspended most of all! This is a time to Reflect, Redirect, and  Collect ourselves for a shift from our plans - to God's plans. Often God will allow delays blockages and even shutdowns to get our attention! In many ways if we were to be honest the church has been too busy having church and not really hearing God's plans above our own. (Pr